Monday, May 20, 2013

About/Intro

I've made a crazy decision within the past few weeks. I've decided to self publish many novels under a few different pen names, one each month. I don't know if I'll make a lot of money doing it, but all I need to make is $400 a month, which I'm already making from self-published shorts. My plan is to take one week out of each month to pound out the novel, writing about 10 hours or so a day. I know it's CRAZY, but I think it'll be fun.

Today is day one writing the first novel for this year. I've chosen to write a new adult romance novel. I'm getting a late start - it's already 9am - but using WriteOrDie I've gotten 1081 words in 20 minutes. Not too shabby, eh? I plan on picking back up in about 15 minutes and writing until about 1130am when I have lunch. I'll be back at it from 12-230. Then I'll have a break until 10pm-10am, where I'm pulling a marathon all-nighter which I expect to net me about 24,000 words. All told, I should have around 30,000 words by tomorrow morning at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment